1. Participating sailing clubs will be issued a Proteus Future Sailors (PFS) registration code.
2. For every new charter booked through Proteus Yacht Charters using a PFS program yacht club registration code, Proteus will send the affiliated club a payment of $100 for USA-based clubs and £75 for UK-based clubs to benefit that club’s junior sailing program.
3. PFS program payouts will be made quarterly upon commencement of the charter.
4. Members of a PFS-registered yacht club, their guests and friends are eligible to participate so long as they use the club’s PFS registration code when they book a charter through Proteus Yacht Charters.
5. There is no limit on the number of eligible charters by individual members, friends or guests of the club.
6. Members of a registered yacht club, their guests and friends are eligible to use a clubs PFC registration code to credit their preferred, affiliated yacht club. Club membership is not required.
7. The charter booking (accompanied by the PFS registration number) must be paid in full.
8. All charters must be made by direct inquiry to Proteus Yacht charters: Toll Free U.S.: 1.877.256.9917, Free Phone UK: 0800 086 8424 • 0845 594 3881 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. On line bookings are not accepted for the PFS Program.
9. The charter is considered eligible upon commencement of the charter.
10. Cancelations, free charters and charters won in a promotional sweepstakes, a lottery or a “make good” by Proteus or a brokered charter company are not eligible.
11. Only charters booked directly through Proteus Yacht Charters are eligible.
12. Proteus Yacht Charters reserves the right to decline to credit a charter booking when, in its opinion, the booking is ineligible.
13. Participating sailing clubs are provided with a clubhouse poster to introduce the Proteus Future Sailors (PFS) Program.
14. At the clubs’ option, Proteus can help clubs draft articles for their newsletters or websites to stimulate club-member support of the program.
15. By agreeing to participate in the PFC Program, the yacht club agrees to permit Proteus Yacht Charters to use the club’s name in its social media platforms, newsletters, press releases and on the World Wide Web.
16. Participating yacht clubs are encouraged to submit photos and stories of their youth sailing programs for Proteus to share with the sailing community through social media as well as on its website and in its newsletters.
17. Proteus Yacht Charters reserves the right to suspend or modify the PFS Program at any time.